- Individual results will vary & results will vary for the same individual during different treatment sessions.
- By booking an appointment or sending an enquiry via this website, you imply consent to be contacted via the email you provide, and via SMS or phone call for all purposes relating to your booking, consultation, treatment and marketing.
- We make no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the content and information contained on this website. We do not guarantee that the information will remain up to date, be true and not misleading, or always available.
- No information or content found on this website should be interpreted as professional advice or a recommendation to use products and/or services.
- In no event will we be liable for special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, arising from or in connection with, the use of this website.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend any policy contained on this website at any time, with revisions applicable from the date updated on this website.
- This disclaimer is limited in its warranties in regards to those enforceable and not excludable by law.
- Severed sections of this disclaimer will have no bearing on the interpretation and enforceability of those parts not severed.
- Material on this website is owned by the website owner unless otherwise specified. Prior written consent must be obtained from the website owner before any use of content contained anywhere on this website.
- We collect information that is necessary and relevant to provide you with medical care and treatment, and manage our cosmetic clinic. This information may include your name, address, date of birth, gender, health information, family history and contact details. This information may be stored on our computer medical records system and/or in handwritten medical records.
- Whenever practicable we will only collect information from you personally. However, we may also need to collect information from other sources such as your healthcare providers and hospitals.
- We collect information in various ways, such as over the phone, or in writing, in person in our clinic, or over the internet if you transact with us online. This information may be collected by medical and non-medical staff.
- In emergency situations we may also need to collect information from your relatives or friends.
- We may be required by law to retain medical records for certain periods of time depending on your age at the time we provide services.
Use and Disclosure
- We will treat your personal information as strictly private and confidential. We will only use or disclose it for purposes directly related to your care and treatment, or in ways that you would reasonably expect that we may use it for your ongoing care and treatment.
- There are circumstances where we may be permitted or required by law to disclose your personal information to third parties such as polices, solicitors, government regulatory bodies, courts of laws, debt collection agents, hospitals and tribunals.
- We may disclose information about you to outside contractors to carry out activities on our behalf such as an IT service provider, solicitor or debt collection agent. We impose security and confidentiality requirements on how they handle your personal information. Outside contractors are required not to use information about you are any purpose except for those activities we have asked them to perform.
Data Quality and Security
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant. For this purpose our staff may ask you to confirm that your contact details are correct when you attend a consultation. We request that you let us know if any of the information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date.
- If you have a complaint about the privacy of your personal information, we request that you contact us by email. Upon receipt of a complaint we will consider the details and attempt to resolve it.
- If you are dissatisfied with our handling of a complain or the outcome you may make an application to the Australian Information Commissioner or the Privacy Commissioner in your State or Territory.
Overseas Transfer of Data
- We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient unless we have your consent or we are required to do so by law. Information contained in emails between you and us may be stored on overseas servers. We use Gmail as our email provider. Your provider may have different server locations and data policies beyond our control. Our medical record software stores information on servers located within Australia.
- Please direct any queries, complaints, or requests for access to medical records to: Dr Ricky Sia via the contact form located on the home page.