- NO makeup to minimise the risk of infections.
- Avoid antiplatelets* (if possible), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and supplements such as fish oil 1 week prior to your treatment to minimise bleeding and bruising.
- Please inform the doctor if you have a history of cold sores (herpes simplex) so that prophylaxis antiviral medications can be prescribed.
* If you take antiplatelets (or anticoagulants) regularly for cardiovascular diseases or any other medical conditions, please discuss this with your treating doctor before cessation and also please inform the Eleventh Heaven™.
Treatment is not possible if:
- You have active skin infections around proposed treatment area.
- If you have any dental procedures planned 4 weeks after your treatment
- If you are currently pregnant/breastfeeding or planning to be pregnant in the next 3 months following treatment.